It came to my attention, now that we are pursuing goals but not dreams of becoming CA(SA)s and the world tax rate is increasing drastically, are we going to cope with these tax global warming... so before you choose a career you need to check if whether is it going to keep your body and soul together after you obtain that job. Check the annual earnings of the top paying jobs:
- Air-traffic controller. R456 171.00p.a. ...
- Software engineer. R559 584.00p.a. ...
- Lawyers.
- Petroleum Engineers. R572 600.00p.a. ...
- IT Managers. R780 159.00p.a. ...
- Chartered Accountant. R 861 282.00p.a...
- Management Consultant. R984 878.00p.a. ...
- Pilot. R1 049 555.00p.a
I always wanted to become an air traffic controller, but due to some circumstances, I had to dream of becoming a CA, these jobs seem to be more interesting and helpful in this country.
ReplyDeletembelesi this might be seen as an in appropriate post but it makes sense if you can look at it in the long run... like I am persuing a career af becoming a CA so I will need to know what future cash flows I will make out of it
ReplyDeleteI am following this dream because it is a well paying profession being reminded of the annual income it is interesting for me
ReplyDelete